Tuesday, January 19, 2010

simple

yeah!
suddenly decide to write blog..
for wht purpose and wht the motive of this blog,
actually is UNKNOWN..

actually i wonder y?
everytime i wrote my blog,
d style must b
eg: mmmmmmmmmmm
nnnn
ooooooo

instead of
eg: mmmmmmnnnnoooo
did u guys realise?
haha.. i also dunno
mayb felt nice?
mayb just felt dat easy to read?

these few days keep on raining..
nite time is good to sleep la..
but when its morning n still raining..
errr.... lazy to wake up and keep hoping 2day is saturday..>.< weather turns cold. d world seen like feeling unwell.. oversea is full of snow.. d degree is abnormal.. and here are keep raining.. even 2day i saw a weird scene.. around 6pm sth, after me n my fren finish eating KFC at 3rd mile.. at 1st its rain heavily.. but suddenly d rain stop, and the sky bcum bright.. bright till its look like 6.30am in d morning.. i felt weird and uncomfortable.. just dunno y... :S 2day "mother" wan me rush 2 a/cting within this month.. i felt kinda stress.. bcoz i ONLY have 2 weeks to complete it.. arrggg... how am i suppose to finish it.. yeah.. confident is important right now but..but i scared i will make ppl felt dissapointed in d end.. >.<

but wht i felt happy is..
my mother ever told me dat she felt more "fang xin"
if me is d one who do audit..
and 2day she also say she will ask me rush d a/cting
coz my accounting more stabil..
hmm.. i think i shd felt glad bout dat rite?
am i? haha.. confuse..
but quite happy when knw sumone "ken ding" me la..
its make me felt dat its worthwhile i have been work and sabar past 1 year.. ^^
thnx to Lee's willingness to teach me from d beginning,
and his willingness to help me n cover d things i did wrong n "an wei"me whenever i been scolded.. really glad to having him as my 1st job de 1st senior.. ^^
and thnx to Simon Tan for torturing me past 1 year..
and thnx to Choo for asking me do the secretarial thingy..
i learnt a lot from there..
i had get through those moment and its bring me more knowledge
on this field..
and i BELIEVE that all those experience will train me to become a better person..
yay! ^^

k lah, time to stop here..
need help mummy do her stuff and sleep at 12am..
hope can on time.. gee hee..
good nite everyone..
*Muacks~~*

No comments: