Sunday, October 18, 2009

聆听心里想说的话

2day
i choose to sleep late..
i just finish watching败犬女王..
ok.. i know im outdated..
but i just gt time to watch this outdated movie..
quite nice though.. ^^

late in d midnite,
i like to think about my own stuff..
think bout me n him..

whts in my mind is,
he think he know me well,
but actually he is not..
he nt satisfied with the way i wearing..
i know i should make the changes for u..
he think he is a fashion guy,
but he nt look alike ler..
he tot i eat a lot..
-______________-
i know im fat,
but pls..
nowadays i eat nt much le..
he tot im rich,
mayb bcoz i wish to buy a sony erisson W995 costing RM1400++
but actually im nt at all..
ord working for 1 year plus,
but i still cant see any money save in my bank..
mayb he live in KL,
he brought the lifestyle in KL to kuching ppl..
but pls let me remind u..
here in Kch,not KL
im nt the type of gurl u everytime look..
pls dun compare them with me..
pls dun giv me conclusion when u dunno the fact
its really sacarstic..
i admit u look more happy recently..
its a good news..
im glad u made tht changes..
but all ur happiness is come frm u tickling me..
sometime i can play with u..
but when i dun wan,
pls LISTEN and STOP it..

pls dun ask me dun listen to my mum,
she is my mum, i have my own way to respect her..
if u have a mum,mayb u wont think dat way..(sorry to say dat..)
u always say its ur own way when u tickle me..
but u ever think i dun like??
把快乐建在别人痛苦上并不是一个很绅士的作风!
pls respect me,
if i say dun wan, means dun wan..
pls dun say opposite meaning..
i dun like..
i dun like u always walk fast and leave me alone at the back..
i would rather go home if like dat..
bcoz its same as no one accompany me..
wht 4 i going out alone..
i dun like u never watch me reach home den drive ur car away
mayb u never care bout me whether im safety reaching home..
and u keep on looking leng lui when going out with me
ya! i know thts a normal for guy..
but.. u are too obvious..
IF U LIKE THEM,
DEN JUST BREAK WITH ME AND B WITH THEM..
coz its hard for me to bcum the leng lui u like..
and..IM NT LENG LUI AT ALL..
u know im really自卑bout myself..
y still wan compare them with me??
actually,
u know y i always will say see how, dunno o whtever
whenever u ask me out??
bcoz dating with u i need to lie to my mum,
its really bad for me..
go out with my fren i can promise dat fast bcoz i dun need to lie to my mum..
this will make me more happier..
i can overnite at my fren houz bcoz they are my fren, my mum know them..
if u ask me overnite..i need to think twise..
y ler?? bcoz u can force me having sex with u..
bcoz u is a guy, i cant simply overnite with a guy!!
bcoz i still not "approve" u as my bf..
as mayb u never treat me as ur gf also..
coz when a guy really like a gurl..
i think he wont treat his gf as how u treat me..
i more feel like u n me is just a fren relationship..

dat time stay at ur houz,
after sawing ur secret msg,
i felt like express my dat time current feeling,
so i open my plurk..
u saw a name stupidgurl..
u such a big reaction..
keep on askin me dun chat wf her..
i ask u y..
u say no y, just dun chat wf her..
u know whts come into my mind??
i think u tot dat stupidgurl is joyce rite??
u dun wan me chat wf her bcoz u scared..
scared she will told me u ever say wan chase her..
scared she will told me d things u dun wan me knw..
thts y u so big reaction..
i still din tell u my nickname also STUPIDGURL..
dat time u wan kiss me i reject..
coz i just wan stand far far away frm u dat time..
u wan tickle me,
i still wearing d mask n play wf u..
coz.. i dun wan u knw wht is running in my mind..
thts y i wearing dat mask..
mayb u forget ord..
i ever told u..
if i dun wan u knw , i will act like nth happen..
but dats doesnt means im really ok with it..
i will just leave it to myself..
if i wan u knw i hate u, i angry u,
i will just show it..
thts me..a person dat u might nt knw wht im thinkin..

其实,
我发现。。
原来爱情真的不再是一个人的事。。
一个爱情,是用两颗心相连而成的。。
在顾虑到自己的当儿,
也要去想想对方。。
爱情并不能一味的要对方付出,
而是要双方付出,感情才会长久。。
爱情需要坦白。。
要不然,秘密会让爱情的墙慢慢瓦解。。

i know u wont see wht i post here..
i think we should make it clear..
i will find time told u all bout this things..
aldo i expect we will end up all these things with a big quarrel..
but its better than u dunno wht im thinkin rite??
if u wan break with me,
den i will just accept..

lastly..
PLS JUDGE WHO AM I, HOWS MY ATTITUDE AFTER U GET TO KNOW ME!!

No comments: