Saturday, July 25, 2009

suddenly

suddenly..
i felt so tired..

suddenly,
i wan to cry..
y?
mayb just express my stress? feeling?

suddenly,
i wan hide myself..
dun go work..
dun go study..
dun meet fren..
dun do anything...

suddenly
i felt myself are weak..
thts aint me rite?
y suddenly i felt so?

suddenly..
i miss my past time..
at least the moment b4 i start work..
bcoz...
i lose my happiness since dat day...

suddenly..
i start to defend ppl..
no matter who..
i realise..
im nt easy to welcome a new fren whole heartedly..
bcoz the reality tell me nt to do so...

suddenly,
i wish i have a boyfren.
sit beside me..
just accompany me silently..
its more than enough...
but..
where is he?

hmm...
y am i suddenly so emo??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..we r the same..
but if u got a boyfriend,u will think dun have bf is better o..
cos our human is 不知足的..
hahaha

stupid_girl89 said...

Joyce :
haha.. true also lah.. hmm...
lke dat how ler?
hard oh... XD