Tuesday, July 14, 2009

恐怖阿~~

2day,
when i walk down to the office,
i straight walk to the nearest everise to wait my sis..

when im on my way,
gt a motorcyclist say hi to me..
den i just smile to him..
den continue my way
but he straight stop at road side..
im scared~
wondering wht he wan to do..

i just pass by him and continue my journey..
then he ride his motocycle and pass by me..
turn into the lorong in front of me..
when i pass by the lorong, he say hi / hello to me again..
waaaaahhhhhh....this time i din choi him..
i just go straight n pretend nth happen..
but im scared actually...

he keep on repeating same action
till i reach everise..
-.-'''
phew~ at last i felt a bit save..
i put my things at the counter,
and go shop inside the everise while waiting for my sis..
when i walk here n there..
suddenly gt a ppl say hi to me again...
when i look over.. is HIM again!!!
wat the...
im thinking : he really come down n find me??

OMG!!! where i can go?
help~~~~~~
im damn scared right now..
dat time i really hope tht i have a bf to protect me..
T.T

lastly, im just walk towards more ppl de place
and call to my colleague..
make myself more calm..
tell him wht situation im..
and...
lastly he go off le..
phew~~

i dunno wht he wan from me..
is my things on my hand or...
if he is felt im pretty,
i think his eyes gt problem..
COZ IM NOT AT ALL~~

i dun dare walk alone le..
hope dun let me meet this scary guy anymore, anywhere!!
what a scary day for me..

No comments: