Saturday, December 19, 2009

happy^^

2day is public holiday
no working..^^
2day early morning ard 8sth i wake up le..
aldo in sleepy mode,
bt i have to force myself wake up n out wf sis
coz i promise my colleague take laptop frm her..
thts y need wake up early..
after sending my bro go work,
me, my sis n her bf go eat breakfast..
den go see houz..
n they sent me bek..

once i reach home,
i straight on computer..
suddenly think of wht mr. Fung say :
now is a on n off world.. can u think bek wht d 1st things u do when u wake up?
off the fan,
on d computer..
on handphone..
now even out wf fren also say : 2nite on bo?
den Mr. Fung make fun say : bo bo bo, wa off.. xD
ok.. cum bek..
den my comp keep lagging..
den i restart it..
while waiting it done,
i lie down on d sofa den straight sleep away..
till my sis call me ask me go eat chicken hertz..
d comp just on like dat den off le.. =.=

reaching chicken hertz,
we eat a lot..
eat till i cant in anymore..
this aldo suffer, bt i felt very song.. ^^ (bian tai ler??)
den we go shopping a while..
after dat we go off to pick up my bro at his work place..
once we pick him out,we go to the spring..

yeah.. movie time~~
we decide to watch avatar in 3D..
yes, aldo i have watch at star cinema with dear..
but this movie really nice to watch..
erm..if u ask me..
3D n normal, which better?
i would say half half..
but i prefer normal lor..
y neh? coZ 3D de is nice to watch when in d forest part..
d things seem like very true..
even when human using d helikopter to throw d bomb..
i tot will kenak me den i avoid it.. *stupid action*
but its really true bah..
bt i think normal de more bright..
plus it have sentences below, easier understand wht they talk..
3D de only have if the alien is talking with the alien language..>.<
my sis them all say it is nice..
according to my bro,
d AVATAR author wrote thisstory 14 years ago..
bcoz dat time technology nt dat advance,
thts y they wait till now den make it as movie..
happy to watch with them.. ^^

2day can counted as my happy day~~
a day with a tiredness, fullness, enjoy, happiness n without stress..
hopefully my everyday always like 2day..
hehe...
2day use english write blog is bcoz..
this stupid laptop dun have chinese star, nj star or whtever chinese word software..
thts y have to use english write blog..
coz house comp fully book..
my english still can see by ppl la ho? xD

No comments: