Thursday, March 4, 2010

wee... no more cacat...

yes.. my blog no more cacat le..
hiak hiak...
thnx to siaw yin for helpin me..
i dunno tht can b adjust de..
hehe...

recently i really felt damn stress...
bout work stuff of coz..
me no heart study at all le..
d feeling come again..
d escape feeling..
last nite i no go work due to removing my tooth..
den i sms tell boss, he say ok de..
ask me take a good rest summore..
den when 2day i go take salary
he say me: toothache can no come work, den ears pain ler?
walale... now blame me bcoz small stuff no come work la?
eh.. d leave is u urself approve de eh..
if u dun like, u can direct say cannot and ask me come work ahh..
y must suan me like this in front of client.. really beh song..
y boss always like dat?
few of my colleague who being lecture by him for more than half hour
mostly say wan resign...
same tragedi is still repeating?
oh man~~~
i really dun felt like working le..
y i make myself soooo suffer?
boss wan we done d work, den we OT ord no ask money frm u le,
now u still say we still do nth out..
seen like we are a vase in the office..
DUN WORK HARD BUT WORK SMART..
this is wht boss say,
who d hell knw how to work smart?
u is auditor, working experience more than us..
how u gonna expect our reputation same as u?
pls la... u is SMART PERSON.. think properly b4 u scold ppl...
u wan ur work done, ok arr.. u pay us OT money lor..
den we will willing help u rush d work..
bt u seen like MONEY more important than ur WORK done ler..
ppl OT to rush ur work,
u still say next year dun wan see u ppl OT..
wht u wan us do ler?

sumtimes i really dunno wht to say..
dun sumtime keep quiet better than knw everything??
i always tell myself need知足。。
but...human is always not知足one..
arrrggggg....
dun wan think anymore
dun wan work
dun wan study..
all go away!!
i wan travelling..
i need relaxing!!!
grrrrrrrr......

No comments: