Friday, January 30, 2009

HappY new Y3@R~

times really flies..
i had enjoy my holidays for 4 days
which mean dat i had celebrate my CNY for 4 days..
hehe.. kinda enjoy n felt happy for these days..

1st day of CNY
1st day of CNY should b the day we wake up early..
but... due to i "early" sleep dat nite (5am..early enough rite? XD)
i manage to wake up myself around 10.30am..(shh...)
but once i wake up, i realise dat gt ppl come visiting my houz le
so i fail to get myself downstair..
i just stay at my room replying some msg and wait the times for me going down..
afternoon times, i go out visiting wf my mum and her fren...
nite time, i sit in front of the computer playing XDO till 4++ am.. hehe

2nd day of CNY
2day i forget wht time wake up le..
(paiseh lah.. old jor..left 7 month ++goin to start my age wf 2..sob sob)
once i wake up, after eating..
i sit in front of comp again.. playing XDO.. haha..
afternoon time have go visiting wf my parent..
when i come bek, i continue playing my XDO..
when nite time, my fren come n visiting..
we have a chat den i follow them go 7th mile visiting a fren houz
a fren which im nt too close..but same class when f4 & f5..
i wonder how she can go n back frm school with such long distance..
coz her houz kinda far frm our secondary school..
im glad to have a chat wf a long time no see de fren.. hehe..
when come bek, already 10 sth..
my another fren say will come visit me after he go visiting his fren at matang
when he reach my houz, its around 12am..
haha.. 1st visitor of 3rd day of CNY..
we have our chat till 2.30am..
when he went bek, i continue watch my TV programme..
till 4 sth, den i go sleep le..

3rd day of CNY
2day i wake up around 9.30am..
early leh..haha..but when i wake up, my body seen like nt mine..
coz she still felt tired of moving..
but i had to wake myself up coz my fren will arrive around 10am..
around 10am, my fren come visiting..
we had a small gathering to meet my fren who come bek frm KK for CNY..
hehe..
around 11am, my another group of fren come visiting
i heard many stories (wana noe? den dun want tell u.. blerk!)
and hang out wf them go visiting,..
nite time, my fren open houz..
so i go there gathering (coz she invite all the ex-classmate)
i had enjoy the time wf them and felt very happy..^^
after come bek, i kinda tired le..
but i still playing game till around 5am.. XD

4th day of CNY
due to the tiredness i felt last nite..
and rain heavily this morning...
i sleep till 2pm 2day..(breaks my own record..hehe)
rainy day really a great time for u to sleep longer time..hehe
2day no play game le (at least till now..)
i playing pet society for a while.. den start my blogging till now..
haha!but i dunno later wan do wht lah..
mayb.. XDO AGAIN! XD

hmm.. seen like i play XDO whole holiday
but i really enjoy these day without stress n sadness..
i wan live the life full of happiness this year! yeah!!^^

once again.. happy new year!! (nt yet past bah..XD)

No comments: