Sunday, January 11, 2009

for you

its seem times really flies..
i cant really rmbr since when we noe each other..
wht i can rmbr is we noe each other frm fanbox..
and u say im pretty when u saw my pic..
im really heppy to heard dat..
coz in reality, no one are saying me pretty..

we exchange our email add
and keep in touch using msn..
u tell me u like me..
and share many of ur things to me..
and i did share some to you.,.

but wht i get shocked is when i almost blif ur love..
u told me dat u heart broken..
ur gf break wf u..
im wonder since when u have gf?
b4 u noe me? or after dat?
y u can tell me u love me since u have gf?
doesnt it nt fair for ur gf?
since dat time, i just partly blif wht u say..

last time u say u wan come to KL to meet me..
u come to KL specially for me..
i tell u many times dat im nt at KL..
but u seen like din rmbr wht i say..
when u at KL , we keep in touch using sms..
i wonder will u get bored but...
dat time u told me u wan go out dating wf ur gf?
me....gt nth 2 say..
another question mark pop out..
yeah... u shouldnt b alone..u are frenly..
should b easily find fren or even gf...
its make me hardly to blif dat u really love me..

dat time when u accident,
ur bro sms me n tell me dat u love me n wish to see me
dat time i really sad n really hope dat u nt die..
when u recover, im really felt happy..
i ever post some word for u.. but i delete it after u recover..

u tell me the story bout u n boss daughter
and the story bout u and ur boss..
actually i was getting shock..
y a boss can ask those question frm u?
is dat paris gurl really dat open minded?
dat day xmas u tell me wht u wan to do..
actually im nt happy..
but i just pretend its non of my business..
bcoz all those thing is wht i cant giv u..
so i have no rights to stop u doin dat..

do u noe y i always ask u y the one u love is me?
it is bcoz i have no confident in myself..
i noe im ugly..n i dun blif dat u will like me..
i wish to accept ur love..
but i cant do so...
mayb is bcoz of ur attitude..
always say love me but show some opposite action...
i think i cant b ur gf..
sorry...im nt the gurl u wanted always..

sorry if i make u sad or angry all this while..
and thnx for ur love..i really appreciate it..
i will always rmbr dat gt a guy called rakan in paris like me dat much b4..
thnx... :')

No comments: