Monday, January 10, 2011

WHY?

i wonder why,
why those guy who say like me all is same pattern?

actually im kinda enjoying, when there is someone say he like me,
but..
i found out dat they all gt same pattern...

1st : very emo and negative thinking
2nd : as if he will die if he dun have lover..
3rd : love me bcoz of sex?
4th : they like to pull down their trouser as low as they can when he outing (wonder y?)

hmm...
ppl say "nan sheng shi yong xia ban shen si kao de animal"
i dunno how true it is..
bt.. but.. those guy who say like me prove that this quote seens to b true..*no offence*
after last time experience,
i wont being beat by loneliness *yeah.. i admit it*
i will think carefully b4 i accept next relationship..

yeah..
there is another guy saying he like me,
without knowing who is he,
without much communication,
without meeting each other,
he tell me, he like me, (pattern No.2)
den at d same day, next few msg,
saying he love me, he can go die bcoz of me.. (pattern No.1) =.=
i wonder...
how funny is dat?
*how he can comfirm he like me, even using the word LOVE*

he keep asking me out,
but i dont wan, coz i dunno him,
i dunno wht will happen if i out wf him..
until last sat when i saw him at "ai xin nian" organised by lian he ri bao n ai fm,
den we accidentally meet up..
but dat time we jz sms and look each other,
NO talk to each other..

den 2day suddenly sms me asking me,
sth bout sex..
i tell him i will only having sex wf my future husband,
den he say: den i b ur husband, direct call me lao po
den keep persuate me out wf him..
this kind of situation i dun dare out wf him le
coz my six sense tell me he is bcoz of sex... (pattern 3)

haihz..
no matter how,
i still blif dat my Mr. Right still waiting for me..
a guy.. who will truely love me..
let's putting hope on this...
=D

No comments: