Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Which one important?


i stop my teaching life at 15 august 2008,
just one day after my birthday...
dat day i really felt quite she bu de..
y ler? coz the teacher there treat me quite good..
and i enjoy working there... just the student make me headache...


after i finish my job as temporary teacher
i find another job related to my studies immediately..
my mum also agree that i accept dat job..
here i come..my accounting life..


1st few days..
i think quite easy lor..
coz just do the simple things nia mah...
hehe... learn frm the beginning mah..
but working really make me have no mood to study..
thts the bad things on working..
haha..


my mum..
who hope very much i bcum a teacher..
all the while she on and off asking me wana b teacher or not?
(coz gt another pregnant teacher in another school, so gt vacancy)
my mum always say b teacher good...
holiday banyak banyak..
its interestig..
high salary and etc...
bcum accountant..
less holiday (14 days per year)
low salary...
everyday facing the paper (infor)


YA!
i admit thts all true...
but...
teacher life is too interesting for me...
i couldn't solving the different problems occur everyday..
i just din tell u guys...
when i bcum a teacher,
the moment i like is sitting at office.. but not in class...
doing the paper work..
at least i no need facing all those problem..


BUT...
eveytime my mum ask me this..
i gt nth to say..
coz if i say accountant, then she will talk all the good things bout teacher..
if i say bcum a teacher, thts seen like nt wht i want lor
how ler?
sometimes im wondering..
which one is important?
salary more important~?
or ur owm interest more important?
ppl say : the most important things is u are happy wf ur current work when u are working..
is dat sentences work on this century?
i dunno...how bout u?


i ever ask my fren..
which one important..
he say salary more important..
wht about u guys?
anyone can give me suggestion?

4 comments:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

hmmm...
for me...
i will consider the higher paid first...
will change to my dreamjob if i'm rich enough to survive...

p/s: must depends what's ur dreamjob :D

stupid_girl89 said...

Ecl!5oNz
hmm..true also.. mayb i should reconsider it... :D

bubble said...

high paid kinda important but will u goin to be happy or perform well in tat job?? r u sure the job suitable for u or u just wanna prove tat accountant isnt tat bad either... dun think too much...
u still young may be u should try other job haha who know may be u more suitable in other field? only u know the answer n can decide it right.

Eve said...

Well i'd say Interest is really the top no 1 in all considerations.Anyway,actual life tend to be the opposite of our 'dream' life.just like me loh.want study that end up studyingng what my mummy wants me to study.Hehe so take it easy first ya.put studies ur priority at the moment.teacher ah?after u kiang kiang study,get good result,be top accountant,has own audit firm then can open a tuition school teach accounting o chinese ah...hehe good idea ma?